1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey, wine and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine bouillon, remaining soy sauce and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. In a wok or large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry almonds, stirring to coat in oil. Add turkey and stir-fry until turkey loses the pink color and almonds are lightly browned. Remove from pan.
4. Add remaining oil and stir-fry onions, garlic and broccoli until vegetables are tender-crisp.
5. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for an additional minute.
6. Fold in reserved turkey and almonds. Add bouillon mixture and cook and stir until thickened.